I hope so
Take care
Debbie
Debbie
Bonni Hess

Re: Mario and Pazopanib(Votrient)

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Mario,
It is so good to hear from you and I am so deeply grateful for your thoughtful detailed update and the good news of your continued disease stability and the very good results of your brain MRI and bone scan :-). I am grateful too that your Pazopanib caused diahrrea is lessening (this heartbreakingly is not the case with Brittany's Cediranib caused diahrrea which remains a continued and chronic issue :( ), and that the pigment color is returning to your hair :-)
I am encouraged and grateful that Dr. Benjamin does not think that your suspicious liver nodule is ASPS related and that he is continuing to closely follow it, but I don't understand his refusal to schedule you for an abdominal MRI as opposed to the double contrast CT scan since an MRI is more definitive in addition to preventing you from having the dangerous radiation exposure of a CT scan.
My very best wishes and most positive thoughts will be with you on February 27th for very good results from your one year Pazopanib status scans and check-up. I will be anxiously awaiting your update when your time and the situation allow. In the meantime, take good care of yourself and know how deeply appreciated your graciously shared anecdotal treatment information is by those of us who are closely following Pazopanib as a promising new treatment for this challenging disease.
With deepest gratitude for your thoughtful update, happy hugs, special caring thoughts, healing wishes, and continued Hope,
Bonni
cachabamba10

Post by cachabamba10 »

I have stop taking Votrient and have switch to Cometriq. The last scan wasn't favorable for us and Dr. Benjamin thought that I should change to Cometriq and see if it works. I will only be on Cometriq for 2 months instead of the whole 3 months. The reason is Dr. Benjamin wants to know if Cometriq is working soon.

I will start a new post on the Cometriq forum.

Mario
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Hi Mario

I will be looking forward to hearing about your Cometriq results.

How are you feeling ? Doing?

You had been on votrient for not quite a year is that correct?

I thought I would take the liberty of linking your original story, then your post on Votrient. This is so everyone could make a connection and understand your journey. :)

Thanks so much for for the update
Love
Debbie

http://www.cureasps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=452
http://www.cureasps.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=789
Debbie
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Mario,
Thank you for your thoughtful update. I am so sorry that the Votrient (Pazopanib) is apparently no longer working to stabilize your disease. Did you have increased growth in the size of your mets and/or new mets, and if so,where are they located? I am holding very tight to Hope that the Cometriq will be very successful in re-stabilizing your disease progression and shrinking and destroying your mets, and I Hope that you will tolerate the new drug well. I will be anxiously awaiting your next update. In the meantime, please take good care of yourself and know that my most caring thoughts and very best wishes are with you.
With special hugs, deepest caring, healing wishes, and continued Hope,
Bonni

Return to “Pazopanib”