Kevin from California, US (Dx Feb 2012) - RIP Oct 17, 2014

Those who lost their battle with ASPS :(
D.ap

Re: Kevin from California, US (Dx Feb 2012)

Post by D.ap »

Hi Connie

I so agree with Bonni of your gift of writing and how the blog is not offensive what so ever.
I also echo her offer of anytime you need any one for an ear or whatever your need is we are all here!

Much love
Debbie
Debbie
Amanda

Re: Kevin from California, US (Dx Feb 2012)

Post by Amanda »

I'm in tears! I was in the hospital! Or so drugged from pain !
I'm so sad an mad I can't believe this :(

Connie in here in LA if you need anything even if it's a 2 AM call :(

Praying an sending you both love!!!!

wangcns wrote:Hey all, I am very sorry to tell you all that Kevin died last Friday morning, probably shortly before 9 am. He died at home, on the bed in my office. We were able to make him as comfortable as possible with oxygen and intravenous painkillers, and I'm thankful that he did not have to suffer long. Thanks everyone, I may go dark for a while but you can always reach me at cswgriffith@gmail.com.
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
wangcns

Re: Kevin from California, US (Dx Feb 2012) - RIP Oct 17, 20

Post by wangcns »

Hi all,

I haven't forgotten about you all. I think about all of you all the time, I am cheering everyone on who is fighting this disease. I want to share with you what I posted on my FB so you guys don't worry that I've gone and killed myself. I ain't languishing in a pit of despair or nothin', Kevin and I are finally free. Love to you all, fight the good fight.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (211.74 KiB) Viewed 6673 times
Olga
Admin

Post by Olga »

Connie:)
thank you for checking in and letting us know how you are doing. You are one of us forever...
Olga
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Connie ,

Amen to all you've said ! :)

My sister gave me a plague that said a simple phrase

It says
" Count your blessings in dog years" You've done just that it sounds like. :D

Great to hear from you!

Love
Debbie
Debbie
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dearest Connie,
It was so very good to hear from you and so thoughtful of you to reach out to all of us in the midst of your heartbreaking grief journey. I feel and share your pain so deeply, and I understand far too well how very difficult every day is without your beloved Kevin physically here with you, and how especially hard the holidays and all anniversary occassions are. My thoughts and aching heart have been so very much and especially with you during this first Holiday season since dear Kevin's devastating loss. I continue to be deeply humbled by your willingness and ability to so openly and honestly express your feelings, and the great strength and dignity with which you do so. I am so grateful that you are not trying to hold it all inside because you need to let it out and for people to know and understand how you are feeling, and I am so glad that your beautiful gift of writing gives you an outlet and an avenue of expression. Continue to hold tight to your happy cherished memories of dear Kevin and the special years that you shared together. Truly Life is not measured by the number of years we have, but rather by the Life in those years, and you and dear Kevin so obviously filled your seven years together with an eternity of love and treasured memories. Take care dear Connie and know that you and Kevin are, and will always remain, a very special and deeply cared about and loved part of our ASPS Family.
Heart to heart with continued shared deepest sorrow, caring, and love,
Bonni
Josh

Post by Josh »

Connie:
We are very sorry to hear about the loss. I hope all is going ok with you, and please feel free to email us or call if you would like. I can't remember if we gave you contact info, but I have PM'd our phone #s. We want to be supportive.

Take care, and keep in touch as you are able.

Josh & family
D.ap

Re: Kevin from California, US (Dx Feb 2012) - RIP Oct 17, 2014

Post by D.ap »

Hi all
What’s in my minds eye
Is that Kevin’s journey and Joshua’s journeys began, at about the same time .
Our hearts stopped as Kevin lost his life , while we were pursuing treatment on the east coast .
Kevin, as Josh does ,had always enjoyed
Computer science and a little music to boot.
Not to mention graphics. Art😊
Connie , love to you 💕
Debbie

Return to “Rest In Peace”