Patrick Williams - RIP 04/06/2011

Those who lost their battle with ASPS :(
Bonni Hess

Patrick Williams - RIP 04/06/2011

Post by Bonni Hess »

ASPS patient Patrick Williams has devastatingly lost his courageous three year ASPS battle on April 6th, 2011. Although Patrick never participated on this Board, he had a personal blog, and I also communicated with him a few times by e-mail. Patrick strongly believed in the benefits of naturopathic and homeopathic treatments and diet about which he shared information with me and gave me his permission to post it on the Board, which I did in an entry in the Board Guestbook on February 6th, 2009 under the topic "Shared treatment and resource information".

Tragically, the extensive naturopathic and homeopathic treatments, his "cancer fighting" diet, failed systemic treatment with the met inhibitor XL-880, surgery, and another Clinical Trial at MD Anderson with the failed systemic treatment combination of Avastin and Cediranib were unable to stabilize the progression of Patrick's disease. My deepest sympathy and shared sorrow are with Patrick's widow Anna and all of Patrick's family and friends in the devastating loss of their beloved husband, son, brother, and friend.

With a heart heavy with the immense sorrow of the tragic loss of another precious young Life to this insidious disease,
Bonni
Ivan
Admin

Re: Patrick Williams - RIP 04/06/2011

Post by Ivan »

Bonni thank you for this sad, but very necessary, update :(

Return to “Rest In Peace”