Jordanne from Washington - Dx 2009 - RIP June 28 2013

Those who lost their battle with ASPS :(
Bonni Hess

Re: Jordanne from Washington - Dx 2009 - RIP June 28 2013

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Ivan,
Thank you for sharing the extremely difficult news of precious Jordanne's tragic loss with the Board, and the memorial site information so that people may express condolences and support to her dear family if they wish to do so. Our family who had become very close to dear Jordanne and Dotty since meeting them through this site three years ago, is devastated by dear Jordanne's passing but we find some comfort, as does her loving family and many friends, in knowing that her body is now free from all of the suffering and pain that she so courgeously endured during her almost four year battle, and her spirit is victorious. Brittany, Jim, and I just returned from Jordanne's beautiful memorial service which was held in Shelton, Washington. It was a very special celebration of Jordanne's 26 years of Life, and a moving tribute to her incredible strength, invincible courage, gracious positive spirit, radiant inner and outer beauty, and undeterred determination to fight this insidious disease which was relentess in the increasing challenges and heartaches that it presented. The theme for the memorial service was "Jordanne Wins", since although her precious body was ultimately defeated by the cruel ravages of her ASPS, her beautiful spirit survived and now flies free. Although she will be deeply and forever missed, and our hearts are deeply broken by her tragic loss, she will Live on in our hearts, our thoughts, and our treasured memories of her, and she will continue to inspire us to fight this very challenging disease with the immense courage with which she did, and for her and all of the other ASPS patients whose precious Lives have also been taken by it.
In loving memory of dear Jordanne and with a deeply broken heart, but still holding tight to continued Hope,
Bonni
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

I am broken hearted .. :*(
Every time i see a pug i think of her!
My love to her family!

Jordanne, I know you are with Jem and Linds an others we just lost!

May you rest in loving peace!
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Ditto

Love

Debbie

Ps Beautifully put Bonni
Bonni Hess wrote:Dear Ivan,
Thank you for sharing the extremely difficult news of precious Jordanne's tragic loss with the Board, and the memorial site information so that people may express condolences and support to her dear family if they wish to do so. Our family who had become very close to dear Jordanne and Dotty since meeting them through this site three years ago, is devastated by dear Jordanne's passing but we find some comfort, as does her loving family and many friends, in knowing that her body is now free from all of the suffering and pain that she so courgeously endured during her almost four year battle, and her spirit is victorious. Brittany, Jim, and I just returned from Jordanne's beautiful memorial service which was held in Shelton, Washington. It was a very special celebration of Jordanne's 26 years of Life, and a moving tribute to her incredible strength, invincible courage, gracious positive spirit, radiant inner and outer beauty, and undeterred determination to fight this insidious disease which was relentess in the increasing challenges and heartaches that it presented. The theme for the memorial service was "Jordanne Wins", since although her precious body was ultimately defeated by the cruel ravages of her ASPS, her beautiful spirit survived and now flies free. Although she will be deeply and forever missed, and our hearts are deeply broken by her tragic loss, she will Live on in our hearts, our thoughts, and our treasured memories of her, and she will continue to inspire us to fight this very challenging disease with the immense courage with which she did, and for her and all of the other ASPS patients whose precious Lives have also been taken by it.
In loving memory of dear Jordanne and with a deeply broken heart, but still holding tight to continued Hope,
Bonni
Debbie

Return to “Rest In Peace”