Charity from Ontario - Dx 2002 - MIA

Those who lost their battle with ASPS :(
Amanda

Re: Charity from Ontario - Dx 2002

Post by Amanda »

I have been thinking about Charity a lot lately an i am also worried because of the amount of time she has ben away :(

I dont see Fer bumping this post :/

I wonder who did it and why :(

Isn't there a way to block anon postings or actions?
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Ivan
Admin

Re: Charity from Ontario - Dx 2002

Post by Ivan »

I am fairly sure that Charity is dead, unfortunately :( although we have no confirmation from anyone close to her.

It's strange, the bumping feature is disabled for guests. However, since we deleted "F"'s account, her posts now appear to be guest posts. I think it's a bug - usually the bump feature is available to the person who opened the thread, and also to the last poster of the thread. Since in this thread, the last poster was effectively "guest", guest was able to bump the topic. I'll see what I can do about that, but it can ONLY happen to topics in which a deleted user was the last to post.
Olga
Admin

Re: Charity from Ontario - Dx 2002 - MIA

Post by Olga »

Her parent were not participating in our board...Speaking about Charity parent - I wanted to share what I know about her family. Her mom and dad collected the money to go to Africa village (in a country they had the relatives from) to build a water well there, to get people the reliable source of the fresh water.
Olga
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Sad :(

Her attitude was amazing an she always seemed no matter how tuff things were there was always a light even if it was a lil one to make her happy!

Beautiful spirit xox Rest in peace <3
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Weird about the bumps :/
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Olga,
What great people to do that type of humanitarian work!

No wonder she was such a bright light!
Claude Bernard~

Amanda

Return to “Rest In Peace”