Sad news about Adam Beatty - RIP 26/06/2009

Those who lost their battle with ASPS :(
Eva Mitchell

Sad news about Adam Beatty - RIP 26/06/2009

Post by Eva Mitchell »

Dear ASPS Community:
My dear nephew, Adam Beatty, passed away on July 26, 2009, from complications of the Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma that he had been fighting for over 7 years. Adam participated in many trials, surgical procedures, and various radiation techniques during his steady fight with the cancer. He did all of this in the hope of to both beating the cancer, as well as hoping to provice help and hope to other people who have ASPS. He was a lovely, passionate young man who changed his world to become whatever his environment was -- his home, then his parents home, then his room, then his bed, then his mind. He had a beautiful spirit. We, his family, miss him so much.

Adam's wish was that a cure will be found for ASPS, and that all who have it will continue to follow their intuition and intellect to educate themselves, participate in clinical trials, and do whatever they can think of to become cancer free. Good luck everyone. Bless you all.

Eva Mitchell
Eva
Fictional

Re: Sad news about Adam Beatty

Post by Fictional »

I'm so very sorry, Eva. Deepest condolences to you and all of Adam's family. He was very brave and an inspiration.

God Bless you all, 'F'
Beth

Post by Beth »

Dear Eva,

I am so saddened to hear of Adam's passing. My heart aches so for your family.

In deep sympathy and sorrow,

Beth
Eva Mitchell

Post by Eva Mitchell »

Thank you 'F' and Beth. We miss Adam. He truly believed that a cure for ASPS will happen. I do, too. Best to you and your families.
Eva
Yosef Landesman
Admin

Post by Yosef Landesman »

Dear Eva,

We went a long way together, but we still did not find the cure we want for our children. I knew Adam and you, the loving family he had. I am so sad. My Best wishes for you, and your family. You all including Adam really tried everything possible.

With Love,
Yossi
Yosef Landesman PhD
President & Cancer Research Director
Cure Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma International
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Dear Eve,
I am deeply sorry for the loss of Adam :(
He sounds like he was an amassing person and a gift to this world! It deeply saddens me that we have lost such a caring loving person. I hope that his dream of a cure comes soon for all of us and i am again so deeply sorry for the loss of this wonderful light in this world being taken away!

God bless Adam and your family

In loving light!

Amanda R
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dearest Eva,
We continue to so deeply mourn dear Adam's profoundly devastating loss, and to share together with you and your family the immensity of your sorrow and grief. It was our great privilege and joy to have had the opportunity to personally meet Adam several times during the past seven years of his difficult journey which we shared together with him, you, and your family as he and Brittany participated in two of the same Clinical Trials, and received oncology care at the same Seattle cancer clinic and hospital. On each step of this roller coaster journey we have shared the special happiness and relief of each others good news, and the great heartache and sorrow of the bad, but ever present was the Hope that someday an effective treatment and cure could and would be found. Throughout his increasingly challenging battle, Adam had the courage to keep fighting, the strength to endure all of his suffering and set backs, the determination and perseverance to go on, and a strong religious faith which allowed him to finally accept and to find peace when his precious young body could fight no more. His memorial service was a beautiful celebration of, and tribute to, his very well lived Life, a testament to his strong and unwavering faith, and a reflection and continuation of the deep, abundant, and faithful love and support which you and your family surrounded and embraced him with throughout his Life and his seven year ASPS journey. You all demonstrated what love is, and certainly if love could have won the battle, he would have had a great victory. Although we know that his body is now free of the suffering and pain, our hearts still feel the profound sorrow of his absence. He is so deeply missed, but he will always remain very close in our hearts, our thoughts, and our cherished memories of him. His brave battle is over, but the immense courage and perseverance which he demonstrated will continue to inspire those of us who are still fighting this insidious disease, we will aggressively and relentlessly continue the battle, and prayerfully someday very soon his wish for an ASPS cure will be found. Please take care dear friend and feel the embrace of our arms reaching out to gently hug you and hold you through the pain and sorrow.
Holding your beloved angel Adam, you, and your family very close in our broken hearts, and continuing to share your grief with endless tears, greatest sorrow, deepest sympathy, special caring thoughts, and all our love,
Bonni, Jim, angel Tate, Colby, and Brittany
Last edited by Bonni Hess on Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rest In Peace”