Amanda R :) from California - Dx 2009 - RIP March 2015

Those who lost their battle with ASPS :(
D.ap

Re: Amanda R :) from California - Dx 2009

Post by D.ap »

Bonni

During the bone scan does a person need to lay very still and how is the person faced / positioned during the scan ?
If Amanda is needing something looked at sooner than later an xray needs to be considered, maybe?
Thanks in advance

Love
Debbie
Debbie
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hello :) does anyone know of a born strengthening think? Or a trial? What about this please ?
http://issels.com/Vaccines.aspx#sthash.k602Damx.dpbs
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Hi Amanda

How are you feeling?
Has the arm cast come off?
I sure hope so

X Rays to look at bone setting and or settings already performed?

So very nice to hear from you Dec 20th.. 5 days to xmas. :shock: Shocks, that is me :)

Happy holidays to you and to all !

Love
Debbie
Debbie
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

i feel very un me
like i want to just cry
i just want to be better
im tired of being frightened all the time
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Oh Amanda

Please accept my hug.. I am so sorry .

You so deserve to feel "like yourself"
:)

Where are we at in your care?

Monday should bring A call to your primary doctor in charge to get you where you need to be with your overall care.

As for tomorrow . What can we do?
Love
Debbie
Debbie
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dearest Amanda,
I just read your message with an aching heart and shared tears, but I am grateful that you reached out to openly and honestly tell us how you are feeling right now because pain and worry shared is divided. You can't and don't have to try to be strong all the time, and expressing and releasing your emotions and frustrations can be very healing as it makes room for more positive thoughts and energy to help you better focus on your healing. Please know that you are not alone dear Amanda, reach out whenever you need , and feel the strengthening embrace of your ASPS Family's comforting hugs, special caring, healing wishes, love, and continued Hope,
Bonni
Jorge

Post by Jorge »

Hi Amanda,
I hope your post-surgery pain is much relieved now. Haven't seen your update for over a month. We're thinking of you and worry...
Give us an update when you can...

Lynette
Kathy

Post by Kathy »

We are worried about you. It has been so long since you have posted. You are loved Amanda. I pray everything is ok.
xoxo
Kathy and Tom
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

I am SO deeply sharing everyone's special caring and increasing concern about our dear Amanda having privately messaged her and texted her on her phone a couple of weeks ago and still not received a response from her. It is my greatest Hope that she is just focussing her time and energy on her battle and on healing and recovering from all of her surgeries from the past several months. With deep concern and continued Hope, Bonni
jenhy168

Post by jenhy168 »

Hi Amanda,

How are you doing? Hope everything is ok…

Jen
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear ASPS Community friends, It is with immense relief that I received a thoughtful text from Amanda's husband today telling me that dear Amanda has just been released from the hospital and is now Home recovering. Heartbreakingly, Amanda has been through some very difficult challenges including five Gamma Knife procedures for brain mets and resection of a tumor in her femur.However, despite all that she has suffered and endured, she is continuing to courageously battle her disease. I know that she will deeply appreciate and be strengthened by your messages for her of special caring, encouragement, and healing wishes when she is able to visit the Board. I know too that you all share with me the great relief and joy of knowing that our dear Amanda is still here in this World, and will be anxiously awaiting an update from her when her strength and energy allow.
With special caring thoughts, healing wishes for Amanda, and continued Hope, Bonni
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Amanda
Much love and hugs coming your way !
Get yourself well so we can hear your happy, happy self once again
Missing that lovable Amanda :D

Love
Debbie

Bonni :)

Thank you so much for the news.
You are so correct that I am so incrediably happy to hear that Amanda is ok
Debbie
Kat

Post by Kat »

G'Day Amanda,
We're sending love and encouragement from our family to yours.

Damian
MarietjievdMerwe

Post by MarietjievdMerwe »

Dear Amanda,

Get better soon. We were very worried about you and sending you lots of hugs.

Agree with Debbie that we are missing your "smile" on the forum.

Thank you Bonni. :)

Much love.

Marietjie.
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear ASPS Community Friends, It is with the heaviest heart, deepest sorrow, and profound grief that I am sharing the devastating news that I received this afternoon in a text from Amanda's loving husband Jason that our dear Amanda tragically passed away on Saturday as he held her in his arms. For all of those of us on this Board who have shared dear Amanda's very courageous and increasingly challenging battle with her for the past six years since her diagnosis in March 2009, Amanda has been a faithful friend and beloved member of our CureASPS family who graciously and generously provided genuine caring, strengthening support and encouragement, invaluable anecdotal treatment information, input, and advice. She had an incredible invincible positive attitude and a light hearted sense of humor which was a source of great inspiration to everyone. Amanda was truly an ASPS Warrior who will be deeply missed and never forgotten by those of us whose Lives she touched. Her bright spirit will Live on in our hearts and memories and will continue to inspire and light the way for us as we continue on our shared ASPS journeys.Through many communications with Amanda during the past six years we discussed the critical importance of, and need for, active patient/family participation and Information sharing on the Discussion Board, and the shared frustration that inexplicably so few people do actively participate and share. In honor of our dear Amanda and the legacy she has left for our ASPS Community, I Hope that everyone on this Board will try to more actively participate and share your anecdotal treatment information when you are able so that we can all learn from each other and better fight this very difficult battle with this insidious disease which has now tragically taken another precious Life of one who fought so hard to Live.
With a broken heart filled with deepest sorrow and overwhelming grief, Bonni
Last edited by Bonni Hess on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 12 times in total.

Return to “Rest In Peace”