Sree from India (now USA) - Dx 2008 - RIP 03/05/2012

Those who lost their battle with ASPS :(
Arch

Re: Sree from India (now USA) - Dx 2008 - RIP 03/05/2012

Post by Arch »

Dear Olga, Ivan, Bonni, Kathy, Amanda and all others here.
I wanted to let you all know how much all your messages mean to me. I am very sure Sree is in a beautiful place now and is watching over our daughter and me.He was such a wonderful person with such an amazing attitude. I see a lot of him in our daughter, Shreya. She is now 9 years old and as sweet and sensible as her father.

I have been married to Sree for 12 years now and it was such a blissful marriage, we were really made for each other. Even through the last 3+ years as we were going thru a challenging time with his treatment, marriage was so blissful. We were so happy in each others company.I miss him so much now....words can't express it ...

Thanks for all your support during this difficult battle. Sree never posted here but often enquirer about all of you, I always read your posts and updated him. He often asked how Amanda is and how Ivan is and how Matt is...he knew you all by name.

Take care and keep posting in this forum. I will continue to follow your stories and will be praying for you.

Arch
Arch

Post by Arch »

During Sree's last days, he often did a google search of 'what to expect when dying from lung metastasis', he wanted to know how it would be...I really hope and pray none of you go there... But if you ever want to know, I had written a detailed note of what happened in his last days, I can share it. Send me a private message either here or on Facebook with your email-I'd and I will reply to it. Again, I hope none of you have to ever think of that.

Just as I have already written, Sree was not in pain and passed away peacefully.

Peace.
Arch
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Arch,
What incredible strength you possess, and what special beauty of heart and spirit to reach out to share so graciously the information about Sree's dying experience that must be so heartwrenching for you to remember. I am so deeply grateful that Sree was not suffering and in pain, and that his passing was peaceful, and I am so very appreciative of your sharing that comforting information with us.
Thank you for your expression of continued support, caring, encouragement, and prayers for all of us who continue to battle this monstrous disease which has now so cruelly taken your beloved Sree physically from you and your precious young daughter. We will continue to fight with Sree's courageous spirit, positive and inspirational attitude, and cherished memory leading us on this very difficult journey.
Holding dear Sree, you, and precious Shreya very close in my aching heart, and reaching out to embrace you with gentle hugs, deepest caring, shared sorrow, and love,
Bonni
Ivan
Admin

Post by Ivan »

I remember wondering as a child when I had more than perfect eyesight about how it looks/feels to have a poor one. Needless to say now that I need glasses, I'm not impressed. I'm guessing dying is the same kind of deal.
Sheree

Post by Sheree »

Dear Arch

I am so sorry for your loss my husband also passed away on the same day. He was 34. I can feel your pain and i pray things get easier for us both. Just know im thinking of you and your family. Wish you the best for the future
Sheree and family xxx
My husband has ASPS secondries inhis lungs and they are growing after info bout it all

Return to “Rest In Peace”