Mick from Australia - Dx 2005 - RIP 06/05/2012

Those who lost their battle with ASPS :(
Sheree

Re: Mick from Australia - Dx 2005 - RIP 06/05/2012

Post by Sheree »

Thank you for your kind words. Itjust doesnt seem real yet as it feels like he is back in hospital. It hurts because he is only 34 and we just celebrated our 7th wedding ann and our babies 3rd bday. Billy isnt goin to get to know his dad like me and Brodie did its just not fair.... He wasnt in any pain when he passed it was the first time i left the house in 3 weeks when he passed i was gone for 15mins. Early in the morning he told me he has had enough he was just confussed, finding it hard to breath but when i left for the shops he was just sleeping.... I miss you like crazy Mick if only you could come back to me and the boys. Thank you everyone please i pray you find a cure for this so noone else has this heart ache like we do....
My husband has ASPS secondries inhis lungs and they are growing after info bout it all
Amanda

Re: Mick from Australia - Dx 2005 - RIP 06/05/2012

Post by Amanda »

(((Sheree))) :*(
I thought at one point i was going to loose the man i love also and he went thru a brain surgery... I was a mess and i felt lost! What you are facing is so so much harder <3 i am so sorry :(
I know this is hard as a child i went thru this with my mother but i was thirteen... It maybe easier for them being so young and they do not have to loose there fathers spirit at all an though it maybe hard at times for you some things that were funny may make you smile again if even for a moment. I would start writing all the fun things and amazing things about Mick and when they are older whey will meet there father that way... Tell them his morals and good and bad points so they can see how much alike him they are... save shirts and even doodles for them. These are the things i missed out on an when i find a small piece of my past i am happy and feel closer to my mom. they will be also i am sure... Have you talked to Arch? Sree passed the same day :(
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda

Return to “Rest In Peace”