Ivan rocking it since 2003

ASPS patients post updates here, including tales of success :)
Vega343

Re: Ivan rocking it since 2003

Post by Vega343 »

Olga -
Thanks for the detailed update - and info on wonderful doc and surgery. It is so amazingly helpful that you share this - may save some of us the trouble down the road of going through the same difficult research you took on.
Hope for more great news -
Ivan - you are one of a kind - a tough, smart person! Wishes for full recovery soon to get you back to the important part of living life - i.e. having fun!
MJ
jcs2007

Post by jcs2007 »

Olga, thanks for sharing the detailed treatment path that Ivan had for his pancreatic met. I'm happy you received Positive news from recent scan. Ivan is amazing. Cindy
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Olga,
I join everyone else in my special gratitude for your thoughtful update on Ivan's pancreatic post-op status and I share the great happiness of the very good and encouraging results of his post pancreatic surgery scans. I Hope that the remaining post ablation scan results that you were awaiting from Dr. Littrup and the scan results of the pancreas/ adrenal/kidney areas from the local radiologist were all also very good, and that no new mets were detected. I Hope too that Ivan is continuing his successful recovery from the pancreatic surgery, that he is feeling good, and that he has regained his strength and energy and has now been able to resume his normal active Life style. Take care dear friend and enjoy a beautiful Holiday season filled with special joy and strengthened Hope.
Sharing Ivan's very good and encouraging post-op scan results with happy hugs, special caring thoughts, healing wishes, much love, and continued Hope,
Bonni
Ivan
Admin

Post by Ivan »

Hey everyone. Having a routine lung ablation on Feb 8 here in Vancouver. 3 nodules (1cm, 2x8mm) to be gotten rid of in one procedure.

They took around 4 years to get to this size.
jenhy168

Post by jenhy168 »

good luck ivan. At least they are on the smaller side. Are these your only active lung nodules now?
MartinBube

Post by MartinBube »

Good luck Ivan
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

You've got this Ivan!

Thanks for the update !
Love
Debbie
Debbie
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Ivan, Happy 2017 and best wishes for a very successful ablation and speedy recovery from the procedure. It is really incredible and wonderful that you have been able to continue to successfully manage your disease for the past13 years with minimally invasive local interventions and no systemic treatment!! You are truly an inspiration to all who share this challenging ASPS battle and difficult journey. With warm hugs, special caring thoughts, healing wishes, and continued Hope, Bonni
ntran727

Post by ntran727 »

Good luck Ivan! I'm sure it will be a piece of cake. Happy New Year and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Ivan
Admin

Post by Ivan »

3 x 1 cm lung mets cryoablated. Back home. Not feeling too well yet, but everything went well.

Already did a tiny bit of work today :)
arojussi

Post by arojussi »

Happy to hear that.
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Ivan, Thank you for the good news update on the successful outcome of your lung mets Cryoablation. I Hope you have a very good, speedy, and complete recovery, and that you will give your body time to just rest and heal from the procedure before trying to resume your normal active Lifestyle. It is wonderful that you were able to have the Cryo done in Vancouver so that you didn't have to endure the expense and physical demands of traveling to the USA. Sending gentle hugs, special caring thoughts, healing wishes, love, and continued Hope across the snowy miles from Washington to BC, Bonni
MartinBube

Post by MartinBube »

Great news Ivan
mikko

Post by mikko »

So glad to hear this!
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Ivan ,