My absence from the Forum :(

ASPS patients post updates here, including tales of success :)
Bonni Hess

My absence from the Forum :(

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear ASPS Community Friends, I am so sorry that I have been so absent from participating on the Forum the past several months, but I have been immersed in severe post op pain, complications, and a very difficult recovery from a flawed L4- L5 lumbar laminectomy in April. As I continue my recovery I was finally able to visit the Forum and read the new posts and updates from the past few months. I am so deeply saddened by all of the suffering and heartache represented in the new posts, and am very grateful for the very knowledgeable and invaluable shared information and advice offered by Olga, Debbie, and other Forum members. I am unable to respond to all of the past posts, but will now try to more actively participate and address any new updates. With special caring thoughts, healing wishes, and continued Hope, Bonni Hess, mother of now 38 year old Brittany diagnosed 19 years ago in July 2001 at age 19
sharmeebles

Re: My absence from the Forum :(

Post by sharmeebles »

Oh dear, my heart goes out to you Bonni and the rest of your family. Thank you for your update. While it is so terrible that you have been going through severe pain and a difficult recovery process, it is good to hear you are making positive progress. Your admirable dedication to providing support, information, and advice to the Forum and this community at your capacity I've always found heartwarming indeed along with Olga's, Debbie's, and other Forum members. I wish you fulfilling rest, soft hugs, and gentle healing wishes. Thank you for taking care of yourself.
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Hello Bonni
My day has been filled to the brim with lots of activities , but Sharmaine’s beautiful response echos my feelings , my friend ,and I want you to know that yourself and Olga and all of the forum have been my beacon of light that has kept me strong and hopeful our last 8 years of having been diagnosed .😊
Take care and I look forward to your return !💕
Love the Pearson’s
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Sharmaine and Debbie, Thank you SO VERY much for your beautifully expressed, kind, and caring messages which so deeply touched my heart ♡. What incredible women you are to so graciously reach out to me in the midst of your own personal heartaches and challenges, and how very fortunate I am to have met you on my Life's !journey. With deepest gratitude, special caring thoughts, healing wishes, love, and continued Hope, Bonni
Disco76lover

Post by Disco76lover »

Thinking of you and your family, Bonnie and wishing you a healthy and speedy recovery.
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Thank you for your very thoughtful message dear Melanie. I Hope that precious Ellie is continuing to do well on her Cediranib treatment, and that she, you, and your Family are all enjoying a wonderful Summer and staying Covid safe. With special appreciation, caring thoughts, healing wishes, and continued Hope, Bonni

Return to “Personal Stories and Updates”