Phase 2/Met.Cancer That Exp.NY-ESO-1/probably not for ASPS

Trials that are open to ASPS patients.
Olga
Admin

Phase 2/Met.Cancer That Exp.NY-ESO-1/probably not for ASPS

Post by Olga »

There is a trial at the NCI in Bethesda (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT00670748)

Phase II Study of Metastatic Cancer That Expresses NY-ESO-1 Using Lymphodepleting Conditioning Followed by Infusion of Anti-NY ESO-1 TCR-Gene Engineered Lymphocytes.
http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00670748

From my personal communication with the other sarcoma type patients (synovial) I found that this trial is showing very fascinating results with the regression of the bulky lung mets, we contacted them at 301-451-1929 for protocol eligibility information. They need to check two things - first if the lymphocytes in the blood of the patients expresses something (they send you the FEDEX kit for the blood and the overnight shipping), then if the tumor expresses NY-ESO-1 (send the samples, paraffin blocks are ok). They give you their FEDEX account number so you do not have to pay for the shipping. Ivan passed the blood requirement, but his ASPS samples does not have NY-ESO-1, so he can not participate in this trial. I do not know if this is the typical situation for ASPS or it is his individual make up of the tumor.
Olga

Return to “Other Clinical Trials”