Nelfinavir (Viracept) - NIH

Trials that are open to ASPS patients.
Beth

Re: Nelfinavir (Viracept) - NIH

Post by Beth »

Hi Olga,
We have already tried to get my son into the pediatric trial as an exception through the CTEP program via one of his oncologists who was rejected based upon some bunk that the drug was too dangerous -- also both of my son's oncologists work at major research centers, & I've been told they have neither the time nor the resources required to make such a labor intensive administrative appeal to a drug company for an investigational drug for a single patient -- one of them told me that the center he works for did this one time for one of his patients and then they (the research dept.) told him they will never do it again -- we also have terrible luck according to my son,
Beth
Olga
Admin

Re: Nelfinavir (Viracept) - NIH

Post by Olga »

What about contacting the clinical trial investigator directly with this question again and supporting it by the Pf. Judson's publications as they were only published recently so it is a good starting point esp. having brain mets stability, I think that 'F' negotiated for 'K' enrollment into the ARQ trial herself ('F' - correct me if I am wrong).
Olga

Return to “Other Clinical Trials”