Researching Side Effects of Anti-Angiogenesis Drugs & Others

Tyrosine kinase inhibitors, blocking various signaling pathways.
Fictional

Researching Side Effects of Anti-Angiogenesis Drugs & Others

Post by Fictional »

If you are contemplating different agents and want to know what the physical experience is taking those agents, a wonderful resource I have found is the kidney cancer board. ASPS is similar to renal cancers (very vascular, involvement of met etc), but renal CA is much more common. As a result you can see what other people's experiences are with the drug. It's one thing to look at a list of side effects and another to have people tell you what really happened (or didn't happen to them). There are also many nice people there and they will answer your questions. Tons of info about sutent, the mTORs, etc. They welcomed me and were very helpful though I told them I was asking questions in regard to alveolar soft part sarcoma. The site: http://www.z2systems.com/kca/index.php

Also when I am looking online for side effects of a particular drug, one approach is to go to Google.com and put in something like: anti-angiogenesis side effects pdf review treatment ...for the search words. The pdf (you need Adobe acrobat reader) will help you find articles that are posted on the internet (pdf is often used because the article cannot be tampered with..unlike a word document).

Hope this might help someone!- Blessings, 'F'

Return to “TKI”