1 week post eye radiation

Treatment of metastases in other locations.
Charity

1 week post eye radiation

Post by Charity »

Well my eyes are still puffy but not too swollen. They feel the way they usually do when you first wake up. The bright light from outside tends to burn them so I have to wear sunglasses inside and out especially when it snows. Otherwise no real pain in my brain, no nausea and im not on decadron. SO thats a good thing. My vision tends to tire out but its OK so far.The radiation hit my ey from bothe angles. I was on my back so it hit me from the ceiling and the back of my head. There was some overlap in the brain so I hop it was a place where there is a tumor..lol) Heres wishing the next brian scan and eye test will show a reaction to the radiation. Cheers
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Charity,
Thank you once again for your continuing faithful updates. I am so sorry for the uncomfortable and tiring psot radiation side effects which you you are experiencing with your eyes, but I am very grateful that you aren't experiencing any headache pain or nausea and that you are no longer on Decadron. We will all be anxiously awaiting the update on your next brain scan and eye test, and will be holding tight to Hope for good news that the radiation treatment was successful in killing your occipital tumor, and that your Whole Brain Radiation treatment is working to shrink and destroy your brain mets, and to prevent the growth of any new ones. In the meantime, please take care, get plenty of rest so that you and your dear body can recover from all that you've been through these past several very difficult and challenging months, stay strong, and keep on fighting with your very inspirational, courageous, and positive spirit.
With special caring thoughts and continued Hope,
Bonni Hess
Charity

update on eye tumour

Post by Charity »

The one week eye radiation has proven successful. During my last visit with my radiation oncologist my mri showed that the tumour is just flat now and my vision has improved considerably. So much so I need a new set of glasses.Im quite pleased
Elaine Anderson

Post by Elaine Anderson »

Charity,

Wonderful news. Thanks for the update.

Elaine

Return to “Other Metastases”