Low pressure environment...

Suggestions, and any technical issues you are having with our forums
Olga
Admin

Low pressure environment...

Post by Olga »

I have some general comments here. When the patients and the families are going trough the hard times, or opposite - when some of our patients is having a rare window of opportunity to just live the life as normal as possible - the repeated requests to post an update might feel as pressure to speak when the person does not want to - by very different and often very personal reasons. Please be mindful of these circumstances, I do not want this discussion board loosing its members because they would feel pressured into posting more then they want to. Be patient, do not request an update when it is already requested by someone before you.
We appreciate every one and single detail and all of it is used by our patients at some point so please update as often as you can but if you just do not feel like posting - be with us anyways, we understand.
Olga
Amanda

Re: Low pressure environment...

Post by Amanda »

I agree :)
I have also felt like that at times an i understand how they must feel! I get worried at times is all but i do understand :)

PS.. can you please give me the rights to delete posts after 72 hours :)
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda

Return to “Forum Issues and Suggestions”