Community photos

Greetings and general communication. If you are new, introduce yourself here! ;)
Ivan
Admin

Community photos

Post by Ivan »

To post a picture, you will first need to upload it somewhere. Myriads of free services are available for these purposes. For example, you can use http://imageshack.us/

Happy picture posting :wink:
OoSandxBearoO

My Picture!

Post by OoSandxBearoO »

This is my most recent picture from New Years Eve!! It would be nice if we had more people post up pictures so we can match a face to whom we are speaking/emailing to. So please lets try to keep this section updated. I would LOVE to see everyones beautiful face!! Thank you!!

[Ivan: fixed image link]
SANDY NAMVONG!
OoSandxBearoO

It didn't work

Post by OoSandxBearoO »

ummm it didnt work. someone help please?[/img]
SANDY NAMVONG!
Charity

hi

Post by Charity »

I have also tried to post my pics however I have had no luck
Ivan
Admin

Post by Ivan »

1) Go to http://imageshack.us/
2) Press the "Choose" button and browse to the folder on your computer where your pictures are stored and select the file you need to upload.
3) Press the "host it!" button.
4) You are going to arrive at a page with your photo and a bunch of links. Select the link which says "Thumbnail for forums (1)" and copy paste it here.
5) Submit your message with the link above and a clickable thumbnail of the photo you submitted should appear.

Such as this -

(Hopefully Sandy doesn't mind me using her very pretty picture as an example. )
Brittany Hess

Just got back from India, Thailand, and England!

Post by Brittany Hess »

janette minderlein

Post by janette minderlein »

Lee, Amanda, Michael& Hunter
Last edited by janette minderlein on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janette
janette minderlein

[URL=http://img246.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... 375vf1.jpg]Image[/URL

Momma (jannette minderlein) and Pappa (mike minderlein) with there 2 grandchildren (at our camp)
Last edited by janette minderlein on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
janette
janette minderlein

Michael taking a peek at his new baby brother
Last edited by janette minderlein on Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
janette
janette minderlein

Mommy and Michael...
janette
janette minderlein

Michael John at Camp
janette
janette minderlein

janette
janette minderlein

Amanda here, I cant get my own account on here for some reason lol, so i thought i would use my moms.... Just thought I would post some pictures of my beautiful family, Along with an update...

I went for my scan results the beginning of february, dr Kellar of Ottawa is my oncologist... I have 2 nodules in my left lung, that have stayed the same for quite some time... Whether or not these nodules are cancerous or not, I guess I will never know, and really as long as they are staying stable, dont care to know as my health has been awesome.... I will still be going for scans every year, my next scans will be july some time... Hoping this disease remains dead in my body.... Anyone with any information as to what these nodules could be feel free to respond... i mean if they were cancerous, my thought are they would have done something by now.... my positive outlook on life is what i find is my best medicine... I remain a supporter of the asps group, and always will be, it has been an experience i intend to put an end to... Hopefully there is no sequal to this cancer for me... As for everyone else having the ongoing battle with this uGLY UGLY disease, the best of love to u all, my prayers and thoughts are with u... There definately is hope, thanks to u all

Amanda Minderlein
janette
Ivan
Admin

Re: Picture hosting

Post by Ivan »

3 weeks after the 4th thorocotomy (today)
Bonni Hess

Re: Picture hosting

Post by Bonni Hess »

Thank you for sharing this great picture with us Ivan :-). It looks like you are feeling good and making a rapid recovery from your recent fourth thoracotomy. I hope that the surgery was very successful, and I look forward to the update about your surgical experience and the outcome.
With special caring thoughts and continued Hope,
Bonni Hess
With special caring thoughts and continued Hope,
Bonni Hess

Return to “Guest Book”