- Copyright. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Cure Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma International (iCureASPS) or by the original creator of that materials. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain.
- License for Use of this Site. iCureASPS grants you a limited, revocable and nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of iCureASPS. This site or any portion of this site may not be copied, reproduced, redistributed, republished, displayed, posted, transmitted or otherwise exploited for commercial purposes without the express written consent of iCureASPS. iCureASPS in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use and Trademark without the written permission of its owner. You may not utilize any framing or use meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any Trademark without the express written consent of iCureASPS.
- Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, iCureASPS makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
- Specific Disclaimer Concerning Medical Information. The information provided on the iCureASPS site is for informational and education purposes only and is not intended as medical advise nor, is it intended to create any physician-patient or clinical relationship. Please remember that this information should not substitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice because of materials read on the iCureASPS site.
- Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary and shall not, in and of itself create a physician/patient relationship between us or cause iCureASPS to create or retain any medical information of you. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of iCureASPS and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, market research, fund-raising and focus groups. You agree that you will not send or transmit to the iCureASPS site any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party. Furthermore, iCureASPS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. iCureASPS does not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions. You should be aware of the general security risks of transmitting information over a public network, and while we will not intentionally release it or make it public, we cannot assure you that the information will be kept private.
- Privacy. We refer you to our Privacy Statement for a complete discussion of how iCureASPS utilizes information you communicate via our site.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS SITE
Also, please read the Privacy Statement for this site.