Previously, we reported that Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma is a candidate for therapy by drugs that inhibit the MET receptor tyrosine kinase. Then, we reported the opening of a clinical trial of such an inhibitor, ARQ 197, in California. This clinical trial is now open in many more locations in the USA, and may soon be available in Europe.
Center currently recruiting are:
- Premiere Oncology – Santa Monica, California,
- UCSF Medical Center – San Francisco, California,
- Dana Farber Cancer Institute – Boston, Massachusetts
- Texas Children’s Cancer Center – Houston, Texas
- Cancer Research Center – Dallas, Texas
Here is some additional information about the ARQ197 clinical trial:
- The study purpose, eligibility, contacts and locations from The National Institutes of health
- Information from the website of ArQule, the biotechnology company which develops ARQ197
- Participate in a discussion, share your experience and learn from other ASPS patients on the ARQ197 clinical trial
Yosef Landesman, Ph.D.
President & Cancer Research Director
Cure Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma International (iCureASPS)